Fourth Class 'Menu' of Work
Hope you are all keeping safe and well. The following list is a suggested outline of work for the coming week (30/03/20 – 03/04/20). This is a ‘menu’ of work, not prescribed, please complete what fits in with your own household and circumstances at this time.
· Mental Maths – Week 28 (including problems and Friday review)
· English in Practice Days 101 – 105
· Science: Read Chapter 16 (pg 93 – 97 Small World Geography and Science) Complete Activities pg 95 1-6, pg 97 A 1-6, B 1-4, C (To be completed in your homework copy)
· Novel: Read Chapter 5 of ‘Kensuke’s Kingdom’
Make a list of all the verbs (Action/Doing words) on pg 80 and then pick five verbs and put them into a sentence each.
Illustrate your favourite part of Chapter 5 (To be completed in your homework copy)
· Gaeilge: Online resources: TG4 Cúla 4- Watch 10-15 minutes 2/3 times this week Duolingo – Gaeilge Vocabulary
· PE- Online, free to access classes – Joe Wick’s kid’s PE lessons, gonoodle.com
· Art: Easter Art – Create an Easter collage, using materials found at home. There are easy-to-follow ‘How to Draw’ videos on Youtube, with Easter themes (Easter chick, Easter bunny etc) that may be useful when completing your picture.
· www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses - Free audio short story daily
Take care and have a lovely Easter!
If you have any academic questions or queries, you can email me on email@example.com