Monday 11th January - 4th Class
Hi Rang a Ceathair,
I hope you and all of your families are keeping well and had a wonderful Christmas. Let’s hope for a brighter 2021.
As you know, we will be teaching and learning from home for the remainder of the month. This is a big change for us all and I know we would all prefer to be in our lovely classroom. Until we are allowed back, let’s keep trying our best and working hard. As always, I will be here to support you and your parents in any way I can.
We will be using Google Classroom from Tuesday (12/01/2021). This is new to all of us so we will be learning together! Please don’t worry if you are not sure about something, don’t hesitate to contact me at the email address below and we will work through it together.
You will have received a text from the school with your time slot for book collection. As you are only receiving your books on Monday, we will start off with a few short pieces of work to ease you back in to school!
On Monday I would like you to complete:
· Mental Maths, Week 16 pg.47 - Monday & Problems
· Reading: Reading Zone, Unit 14 ‘The Apple Tree’ pgs. 56, 57
· English in Practice – Day 71
· Spellings – Spelling workbook Unit 8 pg. 30 Learn first 8 spellings and put them into a sentence each in your copy
· Litriú – Look up the meanings of each of these in your English/Irish dictionary and write the meanings in your copy, before you learn them: praghas, sóinseáil, uafás
(There is a writing copy and a maths copy in your bag/box)
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org